The Centre for Management Enhancement (CME@UM) is a business unit of the Faculty of Business and Accountancy (FBA), University of Malaya. CME@UM is an expansion of FBA involvement in the business sector, through Training and Development programs. FBA is one of the leading educational providers for the Management and Business sector in Malaysia.
CME is dedicated to lending our expertise in all areas of Business Education to meet the diversified needs of businesses in the ever changing business environment and challenges that firms are faced with today. In providing Training and Services development programs we strive for effective business solutions that meet the needs of our clients through:
- Management and strategy development
- Marketing and branding formulation
- Finance and banking skills development
- Accounting and auditing training
- Operations and MIS solutions design
The focus is on creating specific action steps and commitments that focus people attention on incorporating their new skills and ideas back at work.Our goal is to create an impact thatlasts beyond the completion of the training and development itself.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Our training and development program main activities include:
- Identifying our client's problems and designing an effective solution
- Developing case studies on industry or business related issues
- Developing linkages with alumni
- Undertaking strong collaborative networking with business organizations, industry associations, government agencies and consulting groups nationwide
- Conducting summer programs for students from international educational institutions